INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB) SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF 4X4 DOUBLE CABIN PICK-UPS MOTOR VEHICLES
- The Tobacco Control Commission (TCC) is a government statutory body corporate established in 1938 under the control of Tobacco Auction Floor Act Cap 65.03 and Tobacco Act Cap 65.02
- The Commission has budgeted funds towards the cost of procuring 4×4 double cabin pickups motor vehicles. The commission is therefore inviting interested end eligible bidders to submit their sealed bids for the supply and delivery of three double cabin pick-ups Motor Vehicles as follows:
|Procurement Reference Number||Lot||Description||Quantity||Delivery Period|
|HRAD/MV01/18||01||Supply and Delivery of 4×4 Double Cabin Pick-Ups Motor Vehicles||Three||4-8 Weeks|
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Malawi Public Procurement Act of 2017 And Public Procurement Regulations of the Government of Malawi.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given at 10 below from 7:30am to 12:00 noon and 13:00 to 16:30 hours local time (Monday to Friday), except during national public holidays and weekend.
- A complete set of Bidding Document in English language can be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK5,000.00 cash or bank certified cheque payable to Tobacco Control Commission at its Head Office at Kanengo in Lilongwe (Room Number 15)
- Sealed bids clearly marked with the subject of procurement and procurement reference number should be delivered to the address under 10 below during working hours only and should be deposited in the tender box placed at the reception.
- It is responsible of each bidder to ensure that the tender submitted is in accordance with the instruction to bidders contained in the tender document, as non-compliance with the instructions will lead to disqualification and rejection of the tender.
- The deadline for submission will be 4:00 pm (local Time) on 31st August, 2018. Electronic bidding will not be permitted and late bids will be rejected.
- Bid opening will take place on 13th august, 2018 at 4:00 pm in the TCC Boardroom, (Room Number 04 in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.
- The address for bid submission and bid opening is:
ATT: The Chairman,
Internal Procurement and Asset Disposal Committee (IPDC)
Tobacco Control Commission,
P. O. Box 40045,
Kanengo, Lilongwe 4
Along M1 Road
- TCC does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender but reserves the right to exercise choice of lowest evaluated substantially responsive bid, and can cancel the procurement proceedings at any stage.
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: TOBACCO CONTROL COMMISSION
Closing Date: 2018-08-31
News Paper Date : 2018-08-06