INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB) PROCUREMENT OF TWO MOTOR VEHICLES
- The Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism through department of tourism has budgeted public funds in the 2018/2019 financial year for the procurement of Motor Vehicles for facilitation Department of Tourism Operations. It is intended that part of the proceeds be applied to the eligible payment under the contract no. IPDC/MOTIT/DOT/MV/2018/002.
|Item No.||Description||Quantity||Unit Of Measure||Delivery Point|
|1||4×4 Double Cabin 2.2 to 2.4cc||2||Each||4 Weeks|
- The Chairperson, Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply and delivery of two motor vehicles as follows.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Asserts Act 2017, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the bidding documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at Procurement Unit, Department of Tourism, Tourism House, Off Convention Drive, Private Bag 326, Lilongwe 3, Malawi. Attention: The Procurement Officer. Email Address: email@example.com
- A complete set of electronic Bidding Documents may be purchased upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK5, 000.00. The bidding documents will be collected by bidder immediately upon payment or be sent by express mail or courier in which case the applicant/bidder should clearly indicate the delivery address and bear the costs.
- Bids must be deposited in the tender box located at the Reception of the Department of Tourism not later than 14:00 pm local time on 29th October, 2018. All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration form in the format provided in the bidding document. Electronic bid and late will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend at 14:00 hours on 29th October, 2018 in the Conference Room at the Department of Tourism.
- The Ministry Of Industry, Trade and Tourism does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any bid, but reserves the right to express choice of the lowest evaluated substantially responsive bid.
Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee
Department Of Tourism
Ministry Of Industry, Trade and Tourism
Private Bag 326
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY, TRADE AND TOURISM
Closing Date: 2018-10-29
News Paper Date : 2018-10-16