INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB) FOR CONSTRUCTION OF WAREHOUSE IN KASUNGU BY NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
PROCUREMENT REF No. GN/001/2018
- Good Neighbors International has budgeted funds to be used for the procurement of works for construction of warehouse in Kasungu.
- The Chairman, Internal Procurement Committee, now invites sealed bids from eligible contractors registered with NCIC.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance to National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2016.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents from Good Neighbors International Procurement Division at the address given below from 08:00am to 12:00hrs, 13:00 to 6:00hrs local time (Monday to Friday) except national public holidays.
- Bidders are informed that mandatory site visit will be held in Kasungu on Monday 4th June 2018, 10:00am
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased and collected by interested bidders at Good Neighbors International Office in Kasungu upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK 10, 000. The method of payment will be cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the Tender Box at the address below on or before 8th June, 2018 at 10:00hrs local time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted and late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend at the address below on 8th June, 2018 at 10:30hrs local time.
- Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as specified in the bidding document. The bid security must be in the form of a Bank Certified Cheque or Bank guarantee
- The address for inspection, purchase, issue, submission and opening of bids is as follows;
Good Neighbors Malawi
Kasungu Area Office
P. O. Box 211
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: GOOD NEIGHBORS INTERNATIONAL
Closing Date: 2018-06-08
News Paper Date : 2018-05-31