INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB) ENGAGEMENT OF A FIRM FOR THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF CHILLED WATER PIPES AT BLANTYRE BRANCH
Procurement Reference Number: RBM/ADMN/BT/003/18
- The Reserve Bank of Malawi (the Bank) intends to procure the works specified below, and now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and installation of chilled water pipes at Blantyre branch.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in accordance with the open tender bidding procedures contained in the Government of Malawis Public Procurement and Disposal of Act 2016, and are open to all interested bidders.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be inspected and purchased by interested bidders from address shown in 6(a) below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK 5,000.00 between 9:00 am to 11:30 am: the method of payment is cash or Bank Certified Cheque.
- Bids clearly marked Supply and installation of chilled water pipes at Blantyre branch should be delivered to the address shown in 6(b) below on or before 15th June, 2018 at 15:00 hours. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who may choose to attend at the address shown in 6 (c) below on 15th June, 2018 at 15:15 hours.
- Inspection of the site shall be done 31st may, 2018, 10:00 am at the Banks Blantyre Branch. Interested bidders are kindly requested to attend the pre bid meeting.
- (a) documents will be issued from:
The Reserve Bank of Malawi
(b) Bids must be sent to:
RMB Internal Procurement Committee
- O. Box 30063
Should be deposited I a tender box marked Tenders for the Supply and installation of chilled water pipes at Blantyre Branch, placed at the banks reception at the Head Office.
(c) Bid opening:
Reserve Bank of Malawi
RBM Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: RESERVE BANK OF MALAWI
Closing Date: 2018-06-15
News Paper Date : 2018-05-17