INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB) ENGAGEMENT OF A FIRM FOR THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FURNITURE
Procurement Reference Number: RBM/ADM/008/2018
1. The Reserve Bank of Malawi (the Bank) intends to procure furniture specified below, and now invites sealed bids from Eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of the office furniture.
2. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in accordance with the open tender bidding procedures contained in the Government of Malawis Public Procurement and Disposal of Act 2016, and are open to all interested bidders.
3. Eligible interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents from the procurement section at the address shown in 6(a) below from 08:00 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:00 hours Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be inspected and purchased by interested bidders from address shown in 6(a) below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK 5,000.00 between 9:00 am to 11:30 am: the method of payment is cash or Bank Certified Cheque.
5. Bids clearly marked Tenders for the Supply and Delivery of Furniture should be delivered to the address shown in 6(b) below on or before 20th June, 2018 at 15:00 hours. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who may choose to attend at the address shown in 6 (c) below on 20th June, 2018 at 15:15 hours.
6. (a) documents will be issued from:
The Reserve Bank of Malawi
(b) Bids must be sent to:
RMB Internal Procurement Committee
P. O. Box 30063
Should be deposited I a tender box marked tenders for the supply and delivery of furniture, placed a the banks reception at the head office.
(c) Bid opening:
Reserve Bank of Malawi
RBM Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: RESERVE BANK OF MALAWI
Closing Date: 2018-06-20
News Paper Date : 2018-05-17