INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB) APPOINTMENT OF GOVERNMENT AUCTIONEER FOR NORTHERN REGION
- Plant and Vehicle Hire and Engineering Services (PVHES) has budgeted funds to be used for the appointment of government auctioneers for northern region.
- The Internal Procurement Committee now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Appointment of Government Auctioneer as follows:
|1||Appointment of Government Auctioneer for Northern Region||PVHES/AUCTIONEER/NCB/2018/2019/N||12 months|
- The bidding process will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures Contained In Public Procurement Act 2003 and Regulations of the Government of the Republic of Malawi and is open to bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents from PVHESs Procurement Unit at the address s given in paragraph 8(i) below from 08:00 to 12:00 hours, 13:00 to 16:00 hours local time from (Monday to Friday) except National Public Holidays.
- Bidding Document in English language may be obtained by interested bidders at 8(i) upon payment of non refundable fee of MK5, 000.00 at our cashiers office. Method of payment will be cash or bank certified cheque.
- The bids in sealed envelopes clearly marked Tender for Provision of Government Auctioneer shall be delivered to the address at 8(ii) below on 27th April, 2018.
- Procuring Entity will not allow electronic bids and late bids will be rejected. Bid opening will take place in the presence of bidders or their representatives who may choose to attend at the address shown at 8(iii) below on 27th April, 2018 at 14:00 hours local time.
- The address for inspection and issue, submission and opening of bids are as follows:
- Address for inspection and issuing of Bidding Documents:
The Procurement Unit
Plant & Vehicle Hire and Engineering Services
Opposite Mwaiwathu Hospital
Chileka Road via Magalasi
- Address where bids will be deposited:
Opposite Nu-Tread Limited
- Address where bids will be opened:
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: REPUBLIC OF MALAWI MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT AND PUBLIC WORKS
Closing Date: 2018-04-27
News Paper Date : 2018-03-28