INVITATION FOR BIDS CONSTRUCTION OF ACCESS ROADS IN AREA 43 SECTOR 4 IN LILONGWE CITY
- The Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development has budgeted public funds for the procurement of civil works for the Construction of Access roads in areas 14 sector 4 in Lilongwe city.
- MoLHUD now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders in the Unlimited Civil category for the construction of Access roads in areas 43 Sector in Lilongwe City, Contract No 013/MoLHUD/W/17/18/2
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal Act, 2017 and Public Procurement and Disposal Act, 2017 And Public Procurement Regulations, 2004 of the Government of the Republic of Malawi and is open to all eligible contractors registered with the National Construction Industry Council of Malawi (NCIC) and have renewed their membership for the 2017/18 financial year.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders during office hours, from 08:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 16:30, Monday to Friday starting from Monday the 4th June 2018 upon payment of a non- refundable fee of MK20, 000. 00 at the Accounts Office (Land Development Treasury Fund) Ministry of Lands Housing and Urban Development. The method of payment will be cash or bank certified cheque.
- Bids shall be delivered in sealed envelopes clearly marked contract number and contract name at or before 10:00am on 29th June 2018 at the address indicated in 10 below.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security Declaration. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend at Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development Main Conference Room at 10:30am on 29th June 2018.
- The MoLHUD shall hold a compulsory pre-bid meeting on 7th June 2018 from 9:30 a.m. at Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development Conference Room Zowe House City Centre Lilongwe.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of opening.
- Requesting for clarifications on bidding documents or general questions must be sent to the address in (10) below at least 14 calendar days before the tender closing date. Only written questions will be answering in writing.
- The contract address for submission and opening of the proposals is as follows:
Internal Procurement Committee
Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development
News Paper: The Daily Times
Company Name: MINISTRY OF LANDS, HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT
Closing Date: 2018-06-29
News Paper Date : 2018-06-06