INVITATION FOR BIDS BOREHOLES CONSTRUCTION
TENDER NUMBER: MDC/IPC/DEV-BOREHOLES/2017-178/3
- Mchinji District Council has received funding from Malawi Governments District Development Fund and intends to use part of the funds to cover the eligible payments under the contract for Construction of 12 New Boreholes in various areas in the district.
- Mchinji District Council invites sealed bids for the construction of these boreholes. All boreholes constitute a single lot.
- Interested contractors may purchase tender documents from 24th April, 2018, during working hours by paying a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Kwacha (MK 15,000.00) at Mchinji District Councils Cash Office. Bidders are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the selected borehole construction sites by consulting the Mchinji District Water Development Office.
- Interested constructors should be prepared to work in area with different terrain.
- The amount of Bid Security for financial offers shall be not less than 2% of the bid amount expressed in Malawi kwacha.
- Bidders shall be deposit their quotation in the tender box at the Mchinji District Council Offices on or before Wednesday, 16th may 2018 at 14:00 hours local time at the following address: The Chairperson, Internal Procurement Committee, P/Bag 1, Mchinji. The tenders should be clearly marked TENDER FOR CONSTRUCTION OF 12 BOREHOLES. Tenders will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the same day at 14:00 hours local time in the District Council Chamber.
- Mchinji District Council reserves the right to cancel any or all bids without disclose reasons and assuming liability.
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: MCHINJI DISTRICT COUNCIL
Closing Date: 2018-05-16
News Paper Date : 2018-04-24