INVITATION FOR BIDS
Blantyre Water Board (BWB) has allocated funds in its budget for the Supply and Delivery of various goods and services for the period 2018-2019 hence invites bids from eligible bidders to submit their bids for the procurement as detailed below.
|1||Supply and Delivery of Bearings||BWB/BEARING/2019/2|
|2||Supply and Delivery of Medical Drugs||BWB/MEDICAL DRUGS/2019/2|
|3||Supply and Delivery of Bronze Billets, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Billets, Bright Mild Steel Shaft Materials and Wielding Consumables||BWB/BRONZE BILLETS, CAST IRON, STAINLESS STEEL SHAFT MATERIALS AND WELDING CONSUMABLES/2019/2|
- Bidding will be in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (PPA, 2003) and the Public Procurement Regulations of the Republic of Malawi.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Blantyre Water Board and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below between 08:00 to 12:00hrs and 13:30 to 16:30 hrs from Monday to Friday by contacting the Procurement Unit (PU).
- A complete set of bidding documents may be obtained from the address in 6a below upon cash payment of MK 5,000.00 per tender document which is non – refundable to the cashier at Blantyre Water Board Customer Service Centre located at Northgate Arcade during periods specified in 2 above and the bidding documents shall be collected at the Procurement Unit if BWB Head Office, Off-Makata Road upon production of valid BWB receipt.
- Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below in 6b at or before 09:00 hours on 13th July 2018. The procurement reference number and description of the item(s) tendered for should be clearly marked on the envelopes.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend at the address below in 6b from 09:00hrs on 13th July, 2018.
- (a) documents may be inspected and obtained at
Blantyre Water Board
Off Makata Road
P. O. Box 30369
(b) Sealed bids should be delivered into a Tender Box at the reception at the address at 6b. the bids should be addressed to:
The IPC Chairperson
Blantyre Water Board
P. O. Box 30269,
(c) Opening of bids will be done at the address above at 6b.
- Any tender not found in the TENDER BOX at the time of opening shall be rejected.
News Paper: The Daily Times
Company Name: BLANTYRE WATER BOARD
Closing Date: 2018-07-13
News Paper Date : 2018-06-13