INVITATION FOR BIDS
- The small holder farmers fertilizer revolving Funds of Malawi (SFFRFM) has budgeted funds to be used for the procurement of motor vehicles and now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply and delivery of the vehicles as follows:
|Lot No.||Type Of Motor Vehicles||Quantity||Delivery Period|
|1||Saloon Motor vehicles||Two||Within 6 weeks from the date of signing contract|
- Bidding shall be conducted using National competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as contained in the Public procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2017 and its subsidiary regulations and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Smallholder Farmers fertilizer revolving Funds of Malawi and inspect the bidding document during working days at the address given at 8 (i) below from 07:30 hours to 12:00 noon and 13:00 hours to 16:30 hours.
- A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased and collected by interested bidders at the address under 8 (i) below, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK10,000.00 in cash or bank certified cheque.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 60 (sixty) days from the deadline for bid submission.
- Bids in sealed envelopes clearly marked ‘supply and delivery of motor vehicles’ in bold letters must be delivered to the address in 8 (ii) below and deposited into the tender box located at the reception by the bidders or their representative on or before 14:00 hours local time, Monday, 7th May, 2018. Electronic submission of the bids will not be accepted. Any bid received after the stipulated date and time will be considered late and shall be rejected.
- Bids will be opened publicly in the presence of bidders and or their representatives, who choose to attend at the address under 8 (iii) below at 14:00 hours local time on Monday, 7th May,2018.
- The address referred to above are as follows:
(i) Address for inspection, Clarification and purchasing of Bidding document
Procurement, Logistics and insurance manager Smallholder Farmers Fertilizer
Revolving funds of Malawi,
Cnr Glyn Jones /Sharpe Roads
P.O Box 2505
TEL.: +265 (0) 1 824 466
Fax : +265 (0) 1 821 920
(ii) Address For Submission of bids
Internal Procurement Committee
Smallholder Farmers Fertilizer Revolving Funds Of Malawi
Cnr Glyn Jones/Sharpe Roads
P.O Box 2505
(iii) Address for Opening of Bids
Cnr Glyn Jones/Sharpe Road
News Paper: The Daily Times
Company Name: SMALLHOLDER FARMERS FERTILIZER REVOLVING FUND OF MALWI
Closing Date: 2018-05-07
News Paper Date : 2018-04-06