INVITATION FOR BIDS
- Mangochi Town Council has budgeted public funds to be used for the procurement of the below referenced materials and now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of construction materials, stationery materials, cleaning materials, food staff, motor vehicle spare parts, landscape service and security services through framework agreement.
- Bidding will be conducted through open tendering procedures under National Competitive Bidding (NCB) specified in the Malawi Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Asserts Act 2017 And Regulations of the Government of Republic of Malawi.
- Bidding is open to all bidders as defined in the Bidding Documents. Bidding documents will be collected by interested bidder.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 08:00 to 12:00, 13:00 to 16:00 hours local time (Monday to Friday except national public holidays).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be obtained by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK, 000. The method of payment will be through FDH Development Account Number 1650000013119, Mangochi Branch.
- The address referred to are (a) name and address of office for submission.
The Chairperson, Internal Procurement Committee, Mangochi Town Council, Private Bag 135, Mangochi.
- Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend at the civil office in the conference room on 31st December 2018.
- Tenders should be deposited in the tender box placed at the Civil Office (Accounts Office).
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: MANGOCHI TOWN COUNCIL
Closing Date: 2018-12-31
News Paper Date : 2018-09-25