INVITATION FOR BIDS
REFERENCE NUMBER : CFTC/NCB/MV/18/3
1. The Competition and Fair Trading Commission (CFTC) has budgeted funds in its budget for 2018/19 financial year for the procurement of two motor vehicles (4×4 Double Cabin Pick Up and Saloon) CFTC, therefore, invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of the following goods and services:
Lot No. Description Quantity Delivery Period
1 4×4 double cabin pickup One 6-8 weeks
2 Saloon One 6-8 weeks
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Law and Regulations of the Government of the Republic of Republic of Malawi and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information or inspect the Bidding Documents from the following address from Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm;
The Corporate Service Manager
Competition and Fair Trading Commission
1st Floor Mpikisano House, Area 3
Off Mandala Road
Private Bag 332
Tel : +2651 759 506
Fax : 2651 759 522
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by the interested bidders in person upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK 10,000.00 cash or bank certified cheque; at the address in paragraph3 during working hours
5. Sealed bids clearly marked Supply and Delivery of Motor Vehicles should be submitted into tender box placed at the address below not later than 14:30 hours of 3rd October 2018.
Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee
1st Floor Mpikisano House
Private Bag 332
6. Bids opening will take place in the CFTC Board Room at Mpikisano House at 14:30 hours on the closing day (3rd October, 2018). All bids must be by a bid security of MK 500,000.00. Bids will be opening in the presence of the bidders representatives, who may choose to attend.
7. Late bids will be rejected. CFTC reserves the right to rejected any or all bids cancel the procurement proceedings at any stage.
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: COMPETITION AND FAIR TRADING COMMISSION
Closing Date: 2018-10-03
News Paper Date : 2018-09-14