INVITATION FOR BID PREQUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS
OSSEDI Malawi with funding from Child Fund Korea is implementing a Community Integrated Sustainable Development Project in traditional kabudula in Lilongwe District and wishes to prequalify contract for a time-construction and drilling boreholes as follows:
|A: Construction of school latrine facilities|
|District||Description of work||Number of lots|
|Lilongwe||Construction of Sanity Facilities In Schools (Urinals)||6|
|Construction of Menstrual Hygiene Facilities in Schools||6|
|Construction of User Friendly Toilets||12|
|B: Borehole Drilling|
|Number of lot||Description of Work||Number of boreholes|
|Drilling Boreholes in School User Friendly||4|
|Drilling Boreholes in Communities||10|
Contractors interested to be pre-qualified for these works are obligated to tender these subsequent information duly supported by essential credentials:
- Name, postal and physical address of the company; telephone and fax numbers.
- Copy of company registration certificate.
- Proof of registration with the National Construction Industry Council of Malawi and category (for companies interested in construction of sanitation facilities)
- Financial information of the company for the last three tears
- Any additional information of the company which may help establishes the prequalification credentials of the company.
Applications for the prequalification should be sent in duplicate in a sealed envelope dully marked as Pre-Qualifications of Construction of Sanitation and Facilities in School, Drilling Boreholes Community Contractors to:
Internal Procurement Committee
Private Bag 127
Closing date will be 7th June 2018 at 4:00 pm. Invitation to bid for these work will be extended only to those that are pre-qualified.
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: OSSEDI MALAWI
Closing Date: 2018-06-07
News Paper Date : 2018-06-04