ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT FOR BLOCKS 4 AND 5
- An Oil Gas Exploration Company wishes to engage the services of an experienced consulting firm to conduct Environmental and social impact assessment for Blocks 4 and 5.
- The ESIA consultants will need to focus on addressing at the main areas of concern including:
Water resources, Liquid waste, Solid waste, Soil and Water Quality, Wildlife, Energy Needs, Transportation, Archaeology, Noise, Extraction and Disposal of all used materials at this Exploration Stage, and Social-Economic Factors.
- All interested consulting firms are advised to request for full RFP detailing eligibility information, instructions for responding, basis of award, proposal duration, scope of services, service levels and related requirements through the email below
- Any questions concerning this RFP should be submitted in writing not later than 5th November, 2018. Responses to questions will be available through emails only.
- Bids must be submitted either in hard copy or in Electronic form to Rak gas MB 45 Offices, 47/4/572, Lilongwe not later than 9th November, 2018.
- Expenses and all other administration cost incurred in the response to this RFP for the preparation of bids is to be borne by the bidders.
The country Manager
RAK GAS MB45
P.O BOX 31799
News Paper: The Nation
Company Name: RAK GAS
Closing Date: 2018-11-09
News Paper Date : 2018-11-02