We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom . We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from . It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business .
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend . And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running .
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com.
- Support the Leaf IT Manager (and within the site, or cluster, as assigned) in proactively engaging with relevant business stakeholders to gain solid understanding of JTI commercial processes, in order to effectively execute the IT engagement strategy
- Drive the search for potential service improvements for supporting the business by evaluating the existing best IT related practices (inside/outside JTI), share the information among the IT and business community and provide recommendations for implementation within the Factory.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to assess the overall impact of business transformation and IT change initiatives on the existing system landscape and to ensure system integrity and reliability
- Work with the Leaf IT Manager to ensure that new technical solutions or changes to existing solutions are well-designed and are implemented according to established standards and best practices, in order to reduce technology risk.
- Support the ILeaf IT Manager in ensuring that the IT Services team is well-equipped to deliver high-quality performance, and provide development opportunities to enhance their overall capabilities
- University Degree or equivalant qualifications in Computer studies
- 3+ years’ experience in the IT discipline with 1+ of those years in IT Management of IT Services/Infrastructure and Customer support Teams (including people management where relevant)
- Preferred background of employment experience in multinational companies.
- Good working knowledge of business and related processes in FMCG industry
- Good working knowledge in all areas of IT operational support
- Good working knowledge of provisioning and configuration
- Good financial and budgetary understanding
- Leads by example; Works effectively in a fast-paced environment and is able to diffuse conflict
- Able to think clearly and act decisively in crisis situations
- Strong customer mind-set, able to deliver high-quality support
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jti.com.
Offer ended on February 8, 2021